While we get fairly frequent direct emails from our customers on their satisfaction with the our learning management system, they are frequently pretty brief and sent without expectation they’ll be made public.
So we’ve setup an Inquisiq review site to provide a public venue for customers to post a review of our LMS. Here are a few highlights:
- We investigated 13 other LMS vendors before choosing Inquisiq R3 - I have ZERO regrets about our decision.
- Some companies will try and sell you on those big systems and several weeks deployment - that's crazy! You can deploy this with 1-2 employees for 10,000+ users in 2 weeks.
- Stable SCORM implementation. Superior logical design and physical system implementation. Intuitive interface. Very high value for every fee dollar.
- I estimate that had we chosen one of the big three hosted LMS vendors; we would have spent an additional $15000...
- For over a year we reviewed numerous Learning Management Systems and what we found was that the LMS offered by ICS Learning Group offered the most value, provided the simplest approach for launching our content online, and provided the most honest and upfront pricing of all of the LMS providers that we analyzed.
- Not only can instructors use it for online courses, but they can also manage all the courses they teach through this system. (NAFTC)
Give us a call, drop us an email, or come on by if you’re in the Baltimore/DC area! We can provide an online demo on short notice or point you to other online resources to help answer your questions.